Monday 1 February
Rest and Recovery (Optional – Gym strengthening and conditioning)
Tuesday 2 February:
Starting PROMPTLY at 6:30pm at Newlands Cricket Stadium. Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
Wednesday 3 February:
– Option 1: Gym strengthening and conditioning
Option 2: Time Trial, starting PROMPTLY at 6:00pm at Rondebosch Common. There are 2 options, the 2,5km and 5km trial. You must however register to receive a number in order to record your time. So please try and arrive 10min earlier. This will be additional training/conditioning in order to improve your race times.
Thursday 4 February: Starting PROMPTLY at 6:30pm at Newlands Cricket Stadium. Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
Friday 5 February: Rest and Recovery (Optional – Gym strengthening and conditioning)
Saturday 6 February:
Optional – Starting at 8am – 5km Park Run at Rondebosch Common, Green Point Park, Constantia Green belt and many other venues.
Please visit the website http://www.parkrun.co.za to register and for more info.
Lion of Africa 21km, 10km and 6km events
• Online entries close Sunday 31st January on www.topevents.co.za
• Sportsmans Warehouse Store entries are closed.
• Manual Entries will be taken at the TOP EVENTS office until Friday 29th January 2016.
• NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN AT REGISTRATION FOR THE 10KM/21.1KM BUT ONLY FOR THE 6KM.
• On race day only 6km entries will be taken.
• Number collection will take place on Friday 10h00 -17h00 at selected Sportsmans Warehouse branches.
If you have any queries regarding entries or registration please contact Top Events 021 511 7130 or email@example.com
The race flyer is attached.
Sunday 7 February:
Official Central LSD from Newlands Forestry station parking area off the M3 past the Rhodes Memorial turn-off. +- 12 km easy – half trail – half road. Starting at 05:30